Fit4Life is MSHA’s Wellness Program. The Fit4Life Program encompasses KEAS, Lunch & Learns, a Health Risk Assessment, fun monthly events, and much more, all designed to help our team members become healthier.
Why should you do it?
- Focus on your health and wellness
- Motivate yourself
- Become healthier
- Become more active
What is KEAS?
KEAS is a fun interactive media and gaming site that promotes healthy behavior and teamwork. It delivers relevant, individualized content by rewarding people for achieving simple exercise and nutritional goals. Both team members and spouses can participate. You can access KEAS through https://play.keas.com/MSHA. Your sign-on will access the games, challenges, points tracking, and Health Risk Assessment
How does it work?
The new POINTS program will become effective July 1st, 2015, and all points earned after that will go
towards prizes that can be won during the quarterly Fit4Life wellness celebrations.
- Earning points will get you chances to win prizes at each quarterly celebration.
- For example, if a team member earns 1,500 points they will have two chances to win a
prize during that quarter’s celebration. (See Points Tracker form on Fit4Life site for
- Enter the fun at any time, not just at the beginning of each plan year (July 1st) or quarter. If
you have enough points in any quarter you will be invited to that quarter’s celebration.
- In KEAS you can complete Quizzes, Set Goals, Do Challenges, and earn up to 1,000 points
towards the Points program. For your convenience, Keas can be accessed by Smartphone App.
- Celebrations will be held the month after each quarter ends (October, January, April, and July).
- To determine how many points you can accumulate, reference the Points Tracker Form; which
can be found on the Fit4Life SharePoint Site.
- Points will not erase from quarter to quarter, but will start over each fiscal year. For example, if
you accumulate 1,000 points in the first quarter you will have at least 1,000 points for each
Remember you must be prepared to provide documentation to verify your points earned.